Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Book Review #4: A Pastor's Guide to Understanding & Overcoming Church Conflict

 

A Pastor’s Guide to Understanding & Overcoming Church Conflict. Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2026

I am not a pastor, but I grew up as the daughter of a pastor and have seen first-hand many of the conflicts mentioned throughout this book. I did find that this book was very enlightening still about the struggles pastors and church leadership often go through shepherding their congregations. Rev. Manby manages to combine personal stories with biblical precedent on how to address a multitude of conflicts small and large churches alike face today. I do believe this particular guide is through the lens of a Southern Baptist Convention (SBC) perspective; however, I still think pastors across denominations will find valuable biblical information throughout this guide. I highly encourage anyone in church leadership to give this guide a read-through. I received a complimentary copy of this book. This review is completely voluntary, and all opinions in this review are entirely my own.

Erin Webb

No comments: