Helpful and Practical for Anyone Dealing With Church Conflict. Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2026. I really appreciated the approach this book takes to church conflict because this is something that can affect not only pastors and leaders, but the entire church body. What stood out to me was the importance of recognizing conflict early instead of allowing problems to grow and eventually cause division. I also liked that the book approaches conflict from a biblical and spiritual perspective while still dealing with the practical realities leaders face when working with different personalities and difficult situations. It gave me several things to think about concerning leadership, communication, unity, and how conflict should be handled within the church. I would recommend this to pastors, ministry leaders, and even church members who want a better understanding of how to respond when conflict arises.
Francis Jimenez


No comments:
Post a Comment